1. How to apply for an import or export licence?
2. What items are covered under import and export licences?
3. What are the requirements needed in order to import meat, meat products, milk, milk products, fireworks, handcuffs, vehicles and replacement jet skis?
4. Is there a cost for obtaining an import or export licence?
5.What are the duties paid on the imported items?
6. What are the requirements for returning nationals?
Questions And Responses
The import and export forms which are purchased from the Printing Department, Bay Street, St. Michael are duly completed in quadruplicate and submitted along with all other necessary documents to the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs.
For more information click here »
The items listed on SI 2004 No. 18 are covered under import licence and the items on SI 2004 No. 2 are covered under export licence.
The only cost in obtaining an import or export licence is the cost of purchasing the application form from the Printing Department, Bay Street, St. Michael.