Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

In seeking to have a matter resolved, the consumer should:

  • Deal directly with the suppler to seek to have the issue resolved.
  • If this method fails, seek the assistance of the Office of Public Counsel to have the matter negotiated towards a settlement.
  • Seek to have the issue mediated through the OPC’s mediation services.
  • If none of these methods are successful and there is a clear breach of the Act, request that the matter be referred to the Consumer Claims Tribunal for hearing and adjudication.